101 Plover Lane,
Rockledge, FL 32955
Experienced programmer and database analyst with proven abilities planning, developing and implementing corporate-wide strategies and solutions.
Seeking project and employment opportunities to deliver excellence in the areas of application development and systems integration. I am available for consulting opportunities in the areas of solution architecture, information system strategy, operations improvement and systems integration.
· Programming Languages: Progress 4GL, Visual Basic, Visual Studio, SQL, PL/SQL (OCP)
· Internet Technologies: WebSpeed, HTML, PHP, MySQL and XML.
· Database Management Systems: Progress RDBMS, Oracle, SQL Server
· Operating Systems: Unix, Windows
Programmer / DBA, Transaction Networks, Inc, Jacksonville, FL Oct 2007 – Present.
· Modified and enhanced Remittance Processing System and Document Scanning System.
· Maintained and enhanced performance of Progress databases.
· Used Progress RDBMS, Visual Studio, Visual Basic, VBA and ADO.NET.
Contract Programmer, Pronto Progress, Waukesha, WI Jun 2007 – Sept 2007.
· Modified and enhanced ErpXtend, Modified RGM Package Calculation
· Used Progress RDBMS, WebSpeed and HTML
Contract Programmer, Radio Beacon, Toronto, Canada Jun 2005 – June 2007.
· Integrated Infor’s NxTrend with 3rd Party Warehouse Management System
· Used Progress RDBMS.
Contract Programmer, Dixie Plywood, Savannah, GA Feb 2005 – Dec 2005.
· Modified Infor’s NxTrend added functionality, reports and inquiry screens
· Used Progress RDBMS and AppBuilder.
Contract Programmer, WFS Financial, Irvine CA Feb 2004 – Jan 2005
· Modified CMSI Systems’ CreditRevue application, Developed Return On Capital model
· Used Progress RDBMS, RoundTable and Majic call tracking.
Web Programmer, Nsync Systems, Cape Canaveral FL Dec 2003 – Feb 2004
· Developed Web pages, content management system and Internet business directories.
· Used PHP, MySQL, HTML, Web Services, XML and SOAP.
i2 Demand Planner Implementer, CapGemini, Toronto, CA July 2002 – Jan 2003
· Upgraded and enhanced i2 Demand Planner, added freight forecasting, multiple companies
i2 Implementation Team Leader, World Commerce Online, Orlando, FL 2000-01
· Managed i2 Demand Planner implementation for several clients (perishables).
· Performed technical functions; Oracle PL/SQL, i2 DP / Unix scripts, DB design.
§ Developed new materials handling system as part of Supply Chain Mgt project.
§ Managed small team of programmers
Previous experience includes IBM, NCR, Independent Software House, and Director of Information Systems.
University of Miami, BBA